Quadra Khans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - ducke

4 posters

Go down

Application - ducke Empty Application - ducke

Post  ducke Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:15 am

Ingame name : ducke/ein

Mortal Online Start Date: Beta

Previous guilds : I played with multiple friends who were with guilds, I would tag up, then leave after the pvp, I have mostly played solo through my days of mortal.

Style : I enjoy a hybrid for farming general/solo play, and a mage in group play always. I am a support oriented player, who enjoys team work.

Previous MMO : You name it, I have probably played it.

Game time: I play about 3-4 hours a day, and usually through the weekend on and off depending if mortal is being interesting.  

Reason for wanting to join:   I have mostly played solo as i mentioned, at this point in my gaming life in mortal online, I think it is best to finally join a guild.    I have known thebadman since early days of mortal online, when my brother was part of myrm(he no longer plays). I am self sufficient ingame, I am basically just looking for a group to roam with when they are needing a mage and just help out in any way i can. I hope I have provided enough base information for the application and look forward to hearing from you guys.

ducke

ducke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Back to top Go down

Application - ducke Empty Re: Application - ducke

Post  Nenju Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:45 pm

in which timezone are u mostly on
Nenju
Nenju

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  ducke Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Nenju wrote:in which timezone are u mostly on

I am EST timezone - I generally am on thru the days on weekends, and evenings on weekdays, however for emergencies I am available anytime during the day, as I work off a computer, so i can login all day if required anyday.

ducke

Back to top Go down

Post  Branjolf Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:10 pm

The character Ein has been in WSS when i checked 1-2 days ago, can you tell us more about the guilds you have been with?
Branjolf
Branjolf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

Back to top Go down

Post  ducke Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Branjolf wrote:The character Ein has been in WSS when i checked 1-2 days ago, can you tell us more about the guilds you have been with?

Through my entire gaming in Mortal the guilds I have played with are - WSX For roams, LAW for roams, and I was being allowed to use the WSS keep to farm risers when i returned to the game. I think i tagged up once or twice for roams with FATE a few times way back.  
EDIT: I also roamed with Onyx before they broke apart.

I was talking to thebadman, as I was bored of playing solo, I asked if he would be able to back my application if I was to apply as I really do not know many people in game anymore, as i keep mostly to myself.  He explained I would need to apply, so I applied and launched the leave guild at the exact time.  I am still farming risars, and doing the same stuff which I was doing.

ducke

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirri Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:10 am

Request denied, we're not recruiting at this time. Thank you for your application and good luck with finding a guild to pvp with!
Kirri
Kirri

Anzahl der Beiträge : 293

Back to top Go down

Post  ducke Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:22 am

Kirri wrote:Request denied, we're not recruiting at this time. Thank you for your application and good luck with finding a guild to pvp with!

Hi guys,

Thank you for your time in reviewing my application, I appreciate your time and consideration.

If you are recruiting or looking for a mage to support you, let me know.

thanks again

ducke

ducke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down